All works published in PLoS Medicine find the answers.
All works published in PLoS Medicine have an open access. Everything is possible to find immediately at no cost to anyone, anywhere – to read, download, distribute , are in databases, and otherwise use – subject only to the condition that the authorship is attributed properly find the answers . The copyright is available from the authors. The Public Library of Science uses the Creative Commons Attribution license.
The largest scientific and technical library of the country. Today it is:
- the central link of the state system of scientific and technical information;
- an automated information and telecommunication center that provides access to foreign and domestic resources;
- Scientific, methodical and educational center;
- Technological platform for introduction and debugging of innovative solutions for library automation;
- The main organization for maintaining and developing a multiview data bank of the Automated System of the Catalog for Scientific and Technical Literature;
- a research institution that develops large projects in the field of bibliotech science and new information technologies;
- Coordination center on recruitment methodology, IBA, book exchange among scientific and technical libraries of the country.
About the Public Library of Science. (PLoS non-profit organization of scientists committed to committed to the world of scientific and medical literature a freely available public resource. For more information, please visit.
The guidelines – which is now withdrew – placed Up that treatment which should not begin until the puberty is complete. However in accordance with the researchers, they are still being used. – She said: New information on risks and benefits of blockers in children not justify the strong resistance from the British specialists, mainly in view of the risks of the refusal of treatment.
– When Family is to participate essential to in the treatment of minors 89.2 percent of thehallenge. Why this is happening? Guidance should to stress. Moral principles as respect the autonomy of a child.